Hours of operation
Monday to Sunday (7 Days a Week)
9:00am – 4:00pm
(Closed from 12pm – 1pm and excluding statutory holidays)
Note: Only the Drop-In Centre and Overdose Prevention Site are open on Saturday and Sunday & statutory holidays.
- Reduce number of overdoses and fatal overdoses in the community.
- Reduce blood borne infections (HIV, and Hepatitis C Virus) and affects.
- Improve overall health and social connections of People Who Use Drugs.
- Reduce the use of the health care services by preventing infection and injuries associated with potential unsafe practices of consumption of drugs.
- Facilitate People Who Use Drugs to increase engagement with health services and social services based on their needs.
- Reduce stigma around substance use by providing community education on needle safety and disposal, and harm reduction.
Service is intended for:
- Adults 18+ (No minors permitted within consumption area)
- People who already use drugs
- Supervision of previously acquired drug consumption (Injection use only) for People Who Use Drugs and provide emergency preparedness and early medical intervention.
- Take Home Naloxone kit distribution and training site.
- Provide harm reduction, safer sex education, and supplies for people using services on site.
- Assessment and referrals to primary health care, mental health, addiction, cultural and social services.